The state service is provided on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Social and Medical Pedagogical Corrective Support for Children with Disabilities" of July 11, 2002 No. 343, Decisions of the Balkhash Municipal Maslikhat of 12.06.2014. №29/226 "On reimbursement of expenses for education of disabled children with disabilities according to the individual curriculum at home", the Standard of the state service "Reimbursement of expenses for education of disabled children", approved by the order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 28 April 2015 No. 279.
Reimbursement of expenses for disabled children (except for children with disabilities who are fully supported by the state) is provided to one of the parents and other legal representatives of children with disabilities who study at home, regardless of family income, and in 2018 is set at five monthly calculated indicators in a quarter or a total of 12025 tenge per child.
Reimbursement of costs is granted from the month of treatment until the end of the term set in the conclusion of the KSU "Karaganda Regional Psychological and Medical Pedagogical Consultation" and is made for the past month as funding becomes available.
In the presence of circumstances that led to the termination of the reimbursement of costs (the achievement by a disabled child of the age of eighteen years, the death of a disabled child, the removal of a disability, during the training of a disabled child in a boarding school or a sanatorium school), the payment is terminated from the month following the one in which the relevant circumstances have come.
The acceptance of the application and the issuance of the result of the provision of the public service are carried out through:
1) the non-profit joint-stock company "State Corporation" Government for Citizens "(hereinafter - the State Corporation);
2) the web portal of "electronic government": www.egov.kz (further - portal).
The list of documents required for the provision of public services when the service provider applies (or its representative under a notarized power of attorney):
to the State Corporation:
a statement in the form according to Annex 1 to this standard of public service;
1) the document proving the identity of the beneficiary (for identification of the person);
2) a document confirming registration at a permanent place of residence (address certificate or certificate of a rural akim);
3) the conclusion of psychological-medical-pedagogical consultation;
4) a certificate of disability in the form approved by Order No. 44 of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 30, 2015, "On Approval of the Rules for Conducting Medical and Social Expertise" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts No. 10589);
5) a document confirming the information on the number of the bank account;
6) certificate from the educational institution that confirms the fact of the education of the disabled child at home (hereinafter referred to as the certificate) in the form according to Appendix 2 to this standard of public service.
Documents are submitted in originals and copies for verification, after which the original documents are returned to the customer.
To the portal:
1) application request in the form of an electronic document certified by the EDS of the beneficiary;
2) an electronic copy of the conclusion of the psychological, medical and pedagogical consultation;
3) an electronic copy of the certificate from the educational institution.
The information of the identity document, the document confirming the registration at the permanent place of residence, the document on the bank account number, the information about the disability referred to in the electronic application, the provider receives from the relevant state information systems through the gateway of "electronic government".
When submitting the documents stipulated in Clause 9 of this standard, the beneficiary in the State Corporation shall receive a receipt for the receipt of relevant documents;
through the portal - in the "personal cabinet" of the beneficiary, the status of accepting the request for the provision of public services is displayed.
The result of the provision of a public service shall be issued upon presentation of the identity document during a personal visit to the beneficiary (or his representative on a notarized power of attorney) in the State Corporation on the basis of a receipt for the receipt of relevant documents.
Single contact center for public services: 1414.
For inquiries and explanations, contact the State Establishment "Employment and Social Programs Department of Balkhash town", 5, Ualikhanov Street, I-floor, office. 3,7, telephone 8 (71036) 75273,44061. The schedule of work: daily from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm, with a lunch break from 13.00 to 14.30 hours, except for weekends (Saturday, Sunday) and public holidays.