Housing assistance is provided to the low-income families (citizens) permanently residing in the town of Balkhash and surrounding villages, who are registered in this dwelling, who are the owners or tenants of the dwelling.
The main criteria for determining the right of the family to receive housing assistance are the aggregate income of the family and the costs of consuming communal services (according to the tariff or meter readings).
The amount of housing aid is defined as the difference between the amount of payment for consumption costs of public services, within the limits provided by compensatory measures, and the established share of the family's maximum allowable expenses for these purposes.
Assistance is appointed from the month of filing an application with all necessary documents for a period of one year, with quarterly disclosure of income and family composition. Housing assistance is calculated for each family individually, depending on the income of the family, the occupied area of housing and actually consumed public utilities, while the actual expenses of the family are accounted for within social norms:
• The social norm of the housing area for single citizens living in multi-room apartments is 30 sq.m. (for living in one-room apartments, the total useful area of housing);
• Electricity consumption per family at actual costs, but not more than 250 kW. in houses equipped with electric cookers;
• The norms of consumption of public services (water supply, sewerage, electricity, heat supply, operational services, garbage disposal), regardless of the form of ownership, are established on the basis of tariffs approved by service providers or according to the meter;
• The amount of the increase in the subscription fee for a telephone connected to the telecommunications network is compensable in the manner established by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Consider the calculation of housing assistance in several examples, according to the approved tariffs, in order to understand the general procedure for calculating housing assistance:
When lonely citizens apply:
One bedroom apartment with a total area of 31.10 sq.m. The amount of pension is 45711 tenge. Actually registered and lives 1 person. 1. The share of the monthly total income for payment of utility services is 45711t * 8% = 3656.88 tg
1. The share of the monthly total income for payment of utility services is 45711t * 8% = 3656.88 tg
2. Expenses for the payment of utility services for the family, within the limits of social norms, amount to 7619.81 tenge, including:
2.1. Heating – 93.21*31.10=2898.83 tg
2.2. Hot water – 477.61 tg
2.3. Cold water – 538.30 tg
2.4. Sewage system – 249.15tg
2.5. Electrical energy – 14.50 tenge *107 kw=1551.50 tg
2.6. Operation services – 37.00 tg *31.10=1150.70 tg
2.7. Garbage disposal – 114.33 tg
2.8. User charge for telephone – 639.39 tg.
The amount of housing aid was 3962.93 tg = 7619.81 tg-3656.88 tg.
When a large family turns:
In a three-room apartment with a total area of 49.2 sq.m. The total family income is 84005 tenge (for disability - 25423 tenge, SGP-9440 tenge, wages - 49142 tenge). Actually, 6 people are registered and live.
1. The share of the monthly total income for payment of utility services is 84005t * 8% = 6720.40 tg
2. The expenses for payment of the family's communal services are 18947.06 Tenge, including:
2.1 . Heating – 93.21*49.2=4585.93 tg
2.2. Hot water – 477.61 tg*6= 2865.66 tg
2.3. Cold water – 538.30 tg*6= 3229.80 tg
2.4. Sewage system – 249.15tg*6= 1494.90 tg
2.5. Electrical energy – 14.50 tenge *250 kw=3625.00 tg
2.6. Operation services – 37.00 tg *49.2 =1820.40 tg
2.7. Garbage disposal – 114.33 tg*6= 685.98 tg
2.8. User charge for telephone – 639.39 tg.
The amount of housing aid was 12226.66 tg = 18947.06 tg – 6720.40 tg.
When citizens who live in a house with stove heating apply for the time of the heating season:
Residential house with stove heating (total area 58.5 sq. M.) The total family income is 94590 tenge (state payment - 85150 tenge, SGP-9440 tenge.) Actually registered and live 7 people.
1. The share of the monthly total income for payment of utility services is 94590t * 8% = 7567.20 tg
2. Expenses for payment of household services of the family are 27784.18 tenge, including:
2.1. Solid fuel by regulation – 18837 tg
2.2. Cold water – 538.30 tg*7 = 3768.10 tg
2.3. Electrical energy – 14.50 tg *250 kw = 3625.00 tg
2.4. Garbage disposal – 114.33 tg
2.5. User charge for telephone – 639.39 tg.
The amount of housing aid was 20216.98 tg = 27784.18 tg - 7567.0 tg.
At the same time, the norm of solid fuel consumption per 1 sq.m of area is determined:
- for residential buildings built before 1985: 1-2 storey houses - 161 kg, 3-4 storey houses - 98 kg (counting for a heating season of 7 months);
- for residential buildings built after 1985: 1-2 storey houses - 125 kg, 3-4 storey houses - 72 kg (calculated for a heating season of 7 months).
For full information on the procedure for appointing housing assistance, you can contact the SE "Department of employment and social programs of the Balkhash town", daily from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm, with a break for lunch from 13.00 to 14.30 hours, except for weekends (Saturday, Sunday) at: ul.Ualikhanova 5, office number 7, phone 44061.